2020 Winter Gift Shows Preview
“Plan a buying trip to one of more of these top U.S. gift markets with this handy guide.”
Jan. 14-21, 2020
Permanent Showrooms: Jan. 14-21, 2020
Temporary Exhibits: Jan. 15-19, 2020
• More than 1,000 showrooms and 3,300 temporary exhibits.
• Education programs ranging from presentations by business experts to celebrity chefs and tastemakers and more.
• The launch of Sherwin-Williams’ 2020 “Color of the Year” with a party decorated in the trendsetting hue.
• The “Shop the Show” program will feature five social media influencers who will update buyers on top trends.
• Visit bit.ly/americasmartevents for more information on all AmericasMart events.
Buyers and Attendees: At americasmart.com/registration, you can register in advance and obtain “FastBadges” to expedite on-site registration. You also can book flights, reserve hotel rooms and reserve parking, all at discounted rates, at americasmart.com/travel.
Dallas Market Center
Jan. 8-14, 2020
Permanent showrooms: Jan. 8-14, 2020
The Temps at Total Home & Gift Market: Jan. 8-12, 2020
• Permanent showrooms and temporary exhibits will total in the thousands, offering permanent floral, holiday, gifts, home décor/decorative accents, gourmet, home furnishings, jewelry and more.
• At press time in October, education opportunities included seminars on digital marketing and social media strategies. For a complete and updated list of events, visit bit.ly/dallasmarketcenterevents.
• Design experts and lifestyle tastemakers Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia will host the 31st annual ARTS Awards gala on Jan. 10.
Buyers and Attendees: Register in advance at dallasmarketcenter.com, and receive a FASTPASS. Visit Market Travel, at dallasmarketcenter.com/hotelandtravel, for airfare discounts and special rates at preferred hotels. Download the DMC app at dallasmarketcenter.com/mobileapp for product lines and categories, events, maps, food outlets and more. For those new to the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, DMC offers a Market Orientation Tour every morning.
LA Mart at The Reef
Jan. 9-13, 2020
Permanent showrooms: Jan. 9-13, 2020
TEMPS LA: Jan. 9-12, 2020
• More than 150 permanent showrooms. At press time in October, the number of temporary exhibitors had not been finalized. Visit lamartdirectory.com/directory/search for a continually updated list of exhibitors and lines represented.
• Free education seminars will be offered, as well as show discounts from vendors and freight programs.
Buyers and Attendees: Visit lamart.com for registration information, and go to lamart.com/hotels to find discounted hotel rates.
World Market Center Las Vegas
Jan. 26-30, 2020
Permanent Showrooms and Casual Temporaries: Jan. 26-30, 2020
The Pavilions at Las Vegas Market (temporary exhibits): Jan. 26-29, 2020
• More than 4,300 exhibitors – showrooms and temporary exhibits.
• In the gift category, Las Vegas Market will present more than 2,170 resources in seasonal, lifestyle, gourmet and housewares, personal care, stationery, tabletop, jewelry and more. For home décor, the Market will feature more than 500 resources for decorative accessories, home furnishings and more. In addition, there will be more than 500 temporary gift and home décor lines.
• Las Vegas Market will present two trends-focused programs: “FIRST LOOK 2020,” a preview of future trends, and “Best of the West,” a presentation of “West Coast Life and Style.” For more event information visit lasvegasmarket.com/seminars-and-events.
Buyers and Attendees: Register in advance at lasvegasmarket.com/about/register-for-market. Use LVM’s “Market Planner” tools, at lasvegasmarket.com/plan/market-planner, to create and customize preferred exhibitor lists. Access discounted rates on airfares, hotels and car rentals at lasvegasmarket.com/plan/book-your-travel.
New York Market Center/230 Fifth Ave. and Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Feb. 1-5, 2020
Permanent Showrooms at New York MarketCenter: Feb. 2-5, 2020
Temporary Exhibits at the Javits Center: Feb. 1-5, 2020
• More than 200 showrooms at the New York MarketCenter, and approximately 2,300 temporary exhibits at the Javits Center.
• This February, NY NOW will be co-located with the National Stationery Show (nationalstationeryshow.com) and SURTEX (surtex.com), the trade show for surface design industry.
• The permanent showrooms will feature holiday, fi ne gifts, decorative accessories, home furnishings, gourmet, tabletop, stationery, personal care, architectural products, art and more. The temporary exhibits at the Javits Center will be organized by categories including Hand-made, Home, Lifestyle, Artisan Resource, Global Design, Tabletop and Gourmet Housewares, Luxury Lifestyle and Wellness, among others.
• Every morning, the fi rst 500 attendees will receive a free gift, and every day, 16 buyers will win $100 American Express gift cards, and two will receive $500 American Express gift cards.
• NY NOW will present seminars featuring experts from various sectors of the retail industry. Visit nynow.com/talk-agenda-at-a-glance for a list of topics, and visit nynow.com/features for more information on all NY NOW events.
Buyers and Attendees: Visit nynow.com/attendees/registration to register in advance, and check out discounted hotel rates at nynow.com/hotel_travel/hotel-information. NY NOW also will off er complimentary shuttle service between the Javits Center, the New York MarketCenter and designated hotels.