Weddings all throughout 2020 have been negatively impacted by the coronavirus global pandemic. Wedding planning is stressful enough on its own but throw in a deadly virus, and it’s enough to make anyone—even the groom—turn into a bridezilla. Whether yours has been postponed, its guest list reduced, or your venue still hasn’t gotten back to you on what exactly its plans are (WTH!), we promise, you’re still going to be the most beautiful bride.
In fact, no pandemic could stop you—and your gorgeous bridal party of besties—from looking absolutely stunning on your special day. Sure, you and your wedding party have to do your part and #MaskUp, but wearing a face mask to prevent the spread of the virus shouldn’t mean sacrificing fashion. Even on your wedding day.
Keep reading for 25 face masks perfect for brides, grooms, and their bridal parties. 25 Best Face Masks for Bridal Parties
1. Rustic Natural Cotton Face Mask These timeless cotton face masks are perfect for any outdoor wedding with rustic vibes—plus, you can choose from either elastic or ties. 2. Bridal Party Face Mask Collection This three-pack of face masks ranges from stark white, off-white, and gold tones.
3. Windproof Abstract Wedding Ceremony Face Mask Featuring a pretty, abstract wedding scene, your bridesmaids will never have to worry about this windproof mask flying off their faces during the ceremony.
4. Pink Princess Flower Girl Face Mask Because flower girls should #MaskUp, too! (And look cute doing it.)
5. Personalized Face Masks for Bride and Groom Your “something new” could easily be these personalized face masks embroidered with you and your hubby-to-be’s surnames.
6. Lace Inspired Flower Motif Face Mask Looking for an understated mask to compliment your bridal party’s ensembles? This lace-inspired floral look is just subtle enough to not take away from their gorgeous gowns.
7. Pastel Cornflowers Face Mask If you’re going with lavender bridal party dresses, a few pastel cornflowers might help the dresses really pop.
8. Sequined Bling Face Mask Or, maybe you want to go the bling-bling route to match your new ring!
9. Wedding Party Face Masks You may want to purchase face masks that define who each person is. After all, your guests might not recognize some of your bridal party under all that cotton!
10. Abstract Lace Pink Design Face Mask A pop of pink could be just what your neutral-toned bridal party needs.
11. Glitter Face Mask If you like it then you shoulda put some bling on it! 12. Weddingstar Floral Face Mask This blue modern floral look adds a bit more dimension and color to understated, neutral gowns. 13. Mother of the Groom Face Mask This way, everyone will know who she is when she walks down the aisle! 14. Bridal Feminine Arragement Face Mask Who needs flower arrangements when you have gorgeous floral masks for your wedding party? 15. Bride and Groom Black and Gold Face Mask Here’s to a lifetime of coordinating outfits together! 16. Satin Wedding Face Mask […]
Source: Because the ‘I Do’ Crew Has to Mask Up, Too! 25 Beautiful Face Masks for Bridal Parties