The International Floriculture Expo (IFE) is the floral industry hotspot this summer for exhibitors and attendees looking to soak up educational sessions as well as Florida sunshine. For the first time since 2013, the IFE show returns to Miami, Fla. – a destination well known for floral imports from around the world. Located at the redesigned Miami Beach Convention Center from June 18- 20, 2019, the show will provide attendees with an extensive program comprising education, entertainment and more.
THE TRADE SHOW
The International Floriculture Expo, which bills itself as “the largest floral B2B trade show for high-volume florists in North America,” boasts more than 60,000 square feet of floral exhibits. It features everything floral buyers might need for their stores from cut flowers and foliages to potted plants, containers, plush, technology, balloons, care-and-handling products and everything in between. The trade show expects to host more than 200 vendors from around the globe, as well as more than 1,500 exhibitors, buyers and other attendees.
Check out the list of exhibitors at floriexpo.com/exhibitor-list.
Sponsored by burton + BURTON, Education Day will kick off the Expo at 11:30 a.m. on June 18, with industry leaders sharing information on trends, tools and technologies. The day’s events begin with a Leadership Networking Lunch and the presentation of the 2019 “Merchandising Award of Excellence” (sponsored by Syndicate Sales and Super Floral magazine), followed by five sessions – each lasting 45 minutes to one hour.
• HOW DO THEY DO IT? – Industry Stats and Insights from Around the Globe Insiders in the global floriculture industry will discuss crop statistics, emerging markets, growth opportunities, environmental threats, transportation updates, new product trends and more) – Sponsored by Floralife and the American Floral Endowment (AFE)
• VISUAL MERCHANDISING How Color Ignites Design: Using the Full Palette of Colors and New Color Combinations to Engage Modern Consumers
• TECHNOLOGY WITH A TWIST The Keys to Virtual Learning, In-shop Classes and Customer Experience
• FROM FAX TO FACEBOOK Keys to Motivating and Retaining Your Workforce, with HR guru Glenna Hecht
• GROW, MARKET, SELL! with Shay Herman
Get the latest information at floriexpo.com/conference-program.
IFE WELCOME PARTY
New this year is IFE’s “Welcome Party,” which, at the conclusion of the Education Day seminars, will host attendees and exhibitors at one of Miami’s hippest locations and will feature signature cocktails, delicious food and fabulous entertainment. It is sure to be a memorable South Florida experience for all.