“We at Equiflor continually work to help you grow your floral business. That means being at the forefront of trends and new opportunities. And that’s why we’re proud to share the beauty of Rio Rose Lilies with you.”
The rose lily is an elegant, distinctive, and specific segment of double-flowered lilies. The name refers to the large, overlapping petals that resemble roses as they open. This is a true double-petaled flower, with at least 18 petals compared to just six on a single oriental lily. With top-level features such as double the number of petals, pollen-free, mild fragrance, and longer vase life, Rio Rose Lilies are a fabulous choice for double lilies , providing quality to florists worldwide.
Full Article Below Source
Rio Rose Lilies the Gold Standard of Double Lilies
Rio Roses / Equiflor Floral July 27, 2022
We at Equiflor continually work to help you grow your floral business. That means being at the forefront of trends and new opportunities. And that’s why we’re proud to share the beauty of Rio Rose Lilies with you.
Lilies have always been a top-selling cut flower, thanks to their long-lasting blooms and variety of flowers and shapes. And double-flowering lilies have been on the market for some time now. However, not all double-flowering lilies are created equal.
With top-level features such as double the number of petals, pollen-free, mild fragrance, and longer vase life, Rio Rose Lilies are the superior choice for double lilies and the gold standard for quality florists worldwide.
What Makes Rio Rose Lilies Unique?
The rose lily is an elegant, distinctive, and specific segment of double-flowered lilies. The name refers to the large, overlapping petals that resemble roses as they open. This is a true double-petaled flower, with at least 18 petals compared to just six on a single oriental lily.
While these stunning lilies have many benefits, here’s what makes them unique:
1. Extraordinary Beauty: Rio Rose Lilies have large, colorful buds that always produce fully double flowers.
2. Delicate Fragrance: Some find the fragrance of lilies overpowering, but these beauties have a soft scent.
3. Pollen-Free: The latest selections of Rio Rose lilies produce no pollen under any circumstances.
4. Extra Long Vase Life: Rio Rose Lilies have a longer vase life than single-flowering lilies — up to four days longer.
Rio Rose Lily Varieties
The rose lily originated in Holland, and we grow wide varieties of rose lilies in Costa Rica. That’s because Costa Rica’s climate and soil fertility are almost impossible to improve when producing bulb lily flowers. The Costa Rican farms don’t suffer the extreme climatic changes of North American farms. Plus, with the proximity and wide availability of cargo flights at competitive rates, Costa Rica is a unique production location. When selecting the varieties we plant, we look for large blooms with multiple petals that are true double lilies.
Rio Rose Lilies are Versatile
Rose lilies are large, luxurious, delicately fragranced, pollen-free, and have an extra-long vase life. That makes them incredibly versatile. Here are a few ways to use these stunning flowers:
• For large compositions or to complement centerpieces, you can use individual blooms separately in small glass vases. This optimizes each flower since you use every stem.
• As a complementing flower in bridesmaids’ bouquets, cake decorations, aisle decorations, and wedding ceremony floral designs
• Aerial designs both at the ceremony and at the reception
• Wedding centerpieces, bridal bouquets, and special events
• Corporate events
A Fantastic Choice for Floral Designers
Rio Rose Lilies are become more popular with designers because of all their unique features. Here are just a few reasons why designers love these flowers:
• These lilies have a tremendous impact and immediately raise the perceived value of floral designs, giving them a more upscale look.
• Due to their size, they are perfect for large compositions. As each stem has several open flowers, they cover any surface beautifully.
• With a very mild fragrance, these lilies won’t bother most people who may be sensitive to scents.
• Because they don’t have pollen, there’s no possibility of these lilies staining clothes or table linens at events. That’s particularly important when used in a bridal bouquet, as they won’t damage the dress.
• As the blooms are so large, they’re perfect for creating focal points in floral designs.
• These show-stopping flowers are conversation-starters with customers, who are more likely to purchase them after hearing about their unique characteristics.
• Rose lilies take bud vase designs to the next level, either by using an entire stem or clipping the blooms.
• They combine well with all flowers but look particularly fantastic with roses, hydrangeas, and stock.
Find out more about our varieties of Rio Rose Lilies by contacting your wholesaler or visiting www.rioroses.com. We can’t wait to see how you use these spectacular rose lilies in your arrangements!